Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tanyakelley

CLASS RECAP 6/30 Empty CLASS RECAP 6/30

Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:58 pm
This class was all about the dip. I loved how we started with the meditations. Going first to the childhood car, I layed down in the blue leather back seat. I could hear whispers of conversation in the front but more like a white noise. The back seat had that vibration on my stomach and a little bit of wind moving through the cracked window. This was my favorite place to fall asleep. Going from there, the different places continued to be full. From this intro mediation, we returned to our first bedroom. We explored and found something with a drawer. For me it was my nightstand. As we zoomed into the object, we found our first anchor. For me, it was the knob on the drawer. White, with red and blue flowers, like roses. The knob was surrounded with a brassy lined border. Having this anchor was a great place to go deeper. We breathed in and exhaled, gripping the drawer like we naturally would. There was a piece of the wood split off underneath. I could feel it scatching against my finger. Once we got a feel of that , we opened the drawer and starting tagging the main objects. Not letting the cognitive mind manipulate or dictate, we let what came, come. and traced quickly, and with gibberish like crazy people. The second time doing this was great. I knew at any time I relaxed or came out of it, my cognitive mind would take back over, so i stayed committed the gibberish and the tracing. My anchors were a bitten pencil with an rainbow eraser, a pull string plastic animal toy, a worn large pink eraser. As I continued to explore, there was a can of candy. The tin cool to touch, the scraping sound when I twisted it, the wax paper inside with little crumbs of leftover candy and others that were still left. I zoomed into the crumb, got a piece on my finger and tasted it. Sour, cherryish. My mouth started salivating. My jaw started to ache. I was having a full on sensory experience. This work just keeps unlocking more and more specificity. The more we zoom and keep that focus, the fuller the experience feels. Soon, we go to dreams. My dreams are so random with very specific details lately, so this should be interesting.
Jonmenick

CLASS RECAP 6/30 Empty Re: CLASS RECAP 6/30

Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:57 am
You always have been a titan of awesomeness! How lucky I am to share this work with you!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum