Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris Fuller

Dreams WOW! Empty Dreams WOW!

Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:57 pm
Every time we do this Jon shows us a little more about our self's. Monday night Jon had us go into our dreams. For me this is somewhat new territory. For years I haven't dreamed much, and when I did they would disappear soon after I got up. When we started this block, Jon told us to keep a dream log. This can be sometimes be easier said than done. I found that for me I have success doing this. I had never kept a dream log before. I am using my notebook from class.

Two days after we started class I had a dream. It was just before I have to get up for the day. When I realized I had it I got up and when to the table, and started writing everything down. I got the major details down. Then three days later I had another one. Once again it was just before I got up for the day. I got it down pretty good.

Now for me the dreams were totally different. In the first one the space was small, in the second one the space was outside. For me I could feel different things from the dreams. They didn't last long.

When you watch people do this, you can see them actually feeling the place. In my dreams I get more of a feeling about what is going on, and a little of the feelings of the people.

I did not get to work Tuesday. I will go Thursday.

I hope to keep getting more dreams. I hope they effect me like they do some of you.
Jonmenick

Dreams WOW! Empty Re: Dreams WOW!

Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:46 am
Just keep plugging. They will come.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum