Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
madelaine446s@gmail.com

Mon 6th Environments Empty Mon 6th Environments

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:54 am
Hi. quick question, why did I write down in notes to look up Jon Styx? I can't easily find anything on this or other spellings.. Anyways, I was ready to go with my environment, but I'm glad I didn't too. I didn't consecutively do the far, middle and close distances. I did understand most of the things everyone did present. It didn't easily keep my attention, but I get the importance. I actually felt Lauren's mosquito. Geoff had the only one that I could create his waterfalls and wooded area, without having to connect someone's vision to say, a backyard I've seen before. My mind created that random place he described, outside of a familiar memory. That part was cool to me. Gwen's 5 senses tip is awesome.

I learned to build a sensory bed, EVERYday. Just being told it's a daily thing, maybe that will push me. I can't help but admit discipline is a significant problem for me, Pretty much forever. Now, I have done more consecutive days of work here, which is progress to extreme procrastination with panic and less quality work. But I now I'm so screwed if I don't force myself to change and study every day for hours. I understand how the work will show, etc.
Reminded of the three elements, and then explored in real time, almost immediately for improv. There are the ways to "show winter" or actually feeling that weather sensation.

"Have the faith that we are surrendering to the reality occupiable, and then let it go".
Jonmenick

Mon 6th Environments Empty Re: Mon 6th Environments

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:25 am
John Styx was a well known acting Mentor in NY. Habits can be formed through repetition.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum