Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Puma Daniel

The Future Empty The Future

Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm
On Monday, I unfortunately had to leave early. Nonetheless, class was still so enjoyable and I learned a lot about my options for the future. We talked about classes that we could all invest in after this one ends, and some sensibility ideas. More specifically, the habit of while trying to envision an environment, we often use our eyes too much. Now I know that it isn't about trying to SEE our set. We need to feel it, to smell it, to hear the birds in the background chirping out the window. Just using one sense won't actually out us there (I also find that by only using vision its very easy to lose the environment).

I have read through my peers posts from Mondays class, trying to grasp what I missed. I would also like to share that right before I had to leave, I was able to participate some in imagining the fireplace. There was a pause in between the description of what we were trying to imagine by Jon, so I was really able to get into it. I might have even gotten a little bit TOO into it, because the next time someone said something I flinched! Finally I would like to add that I am very excited to explore the senses more, even if this isn't a sense streaming class. Unfortunately this post will also be cut in half because I wasn't able to stay for more than half the class. I am ready for tonights full 2 (and a half) hours though!
Jonmenick

The Future Empty Re: The Future

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 am
I am glad that you you try to fill in the gaps when you have to miss.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum