Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chaia

State Of Allowing and Trust  Empty State Of Allowing and Trust

Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:14 pm
Process of Streaming

This class is so related to the Ascension consciousness Studies that I do in my own life

The course I am currently in is called living in the fifth dimension.
we are learning to anchor there.
This is what true acting asks of us

recently, my teachers said that we “understand” by relaxing the left brain.
to “know” reflects your divine nature leading the way .

In streaming class,
We talked about how the cognitive mind wants to protect us at all costs. Keep us “safe.”

there’s fear with going into ourselves.

Memories are stacked, we just can’t access them easily. Art comes from a place in the mind where memories are stored. Everything we’ve experienced is accessible to us, but in our head, there’s a sign that says “do not enter”
(In very fine print below it says “if you want to remain average.”)

streaming relates to the memory stack-
memories which are beautiful, traumatic, ecstatic, vulnerable, etc.

our mind wants to drift and go into semi conscious. we must practice how it feels to be conscious.

“ remembering is a function of the cognitive mind. When we are experiencing, we are free...

Remembering a memory does not unlock the memory.”
The mind must be at rest.
We are bypassing all of the conditions and mental projections to reach the “hollow space” and into the imagination.
Our creative side contains our memories.

we aim to unlock these memories by streaming; if we get really good we can access our characters memory- Working from a state of being. Then our acting is never an act.

we must relax deeply to almost sleep state to the point of experiencing involuntary imaging.
I have reached this state during deep meditation or especially if I’m tired.

During the excercise,
our task was to relax deeply and be guided into the subconscious. We breathe until we pass through the cognitive mind and enter the hollow space. Through the desire to produce some thing or be right, to a state of allowing and witnessing.
we are not to judge if what we get is good enough or if it makes sense or is connected.
“See nothing until something comes”
The spontaneous ignition of the memory will create a vulnerable state.
“are you willing to accept what you see?”
Streaming can help recall memories we don’t remember.

my experience reflected this.
A spontaneous image came to me which I have no memory of, right after the words “Trust me”
and this image affected me.
I felt so content, comfortable, safe like nothing else existed in that moment

I must have been five or six years old.
I didn’t know Christmas existed at that time in in my life in iran.

I felt so connected to my inner child.
I was vulnerable and I did not mind that I had tears.
I felt worthy to feel.

Up to then, I had many images come to me, many unrelated, some that were mental projections from memories.
We have to stop wanting.
When the mind’s constructions are gone and we are in nothingness, the image comes.

“We are addressing the state of mind beyond the mind constructions.”

it is exciting to know that from there, we can freeze the image and pan out.
I think it is a whole other level of art form to be able to stay in the semi conscious.
to get to the door, open the door, and explore.

—I have lucid dreamed before, and often when you realize you are dreaming, you wake up.
Then I had a few dreams where I realized I was dreaming and I did not wake up. and I had an amazing time in dreamworld—

For my image, I had to let go of the fact that it might not be a memory at all.
But now it is a memory.
just as many of my dreams that I remember from years ago and are painted into my head are new “memories .”
I also thought of what Geoff shared about his minds seemingly intimidation with delving into the subconscious/memories.
it would be interesting to know if our mind might give us new memories if we don’t remember our own from child hood due to them being traumatic...

I’m loving learning about this. Consciousness studies is a passion of mine and a big dedication of my life.
The audios I listen to about law of attraction also suggest stilling the mind for at least 15 min daily to enter this hollow space.
sometimes it’s harder than others.
I love how this fits right into the work I do daily.

Thanks!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum