Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
laurenrivas

EYE am trying to get this  Empty EYE am trying to get this

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:22 am
yesterday I set the timer.
10 minutes
I probably should have started over around 6.5 minutes because my mind did wander off a bit before I was able to reel it back in.
The object is in my craft room. that's where she lives, but she lives up on the shelf.
When Jon said get an object on Wed she was just the first thing I saw so I had left her down on the table part of the sewing table/shelf/organizer thing
I moved her to the middle of the table so there was nothing directly next to her and then back to the corner when I was using my machine yesterday.
1st day, not next to anything, trying to focus on just looking.... lots of outside information flooding my brain
2nd day I did the same thing, pulled her to the middle of the table. then slid her back to the corner and used the machine a while later after going about my day, but noticed that while I was sewing, I was seeing her vividly in my brain. I WASN'T LOOKING AT HER. I wasn't'. I thought about it awhile before posting and I'm certain of it, I couldn't have been looking at her, I was looking at the presser foot of the machine, the needle, the fabric. But I can remember specifically 'seeing' her little golden painted hooves and the slight ombre' effect of the paint not fully hitting all the way to the edges of them..the paint outline... I know she was there on the corner of the table. So sure, in my peripheral vision she was there...but the image I was seeing while my mind was on the task of sewing, was zoomed in on her little golden hooves.
Is that rambling nothing, or is that good? or ??

It seems that once I get away from the 'obligation' of 'don't think', I can..do the exercise? I still had to be doing a completely other activity for it to 'happen' though...
But when I'm sitting there trying to be good and studious, follow directions...my brain freaks out.
What a Face What a Face

we shall see what happens with this evenings next set of directions.

xoxox

Jonmenick

EYE am trying to get this  Empty Re: EYE am trying to get this

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:58 am
There will be steps to bring her back. You just do the work and then I’ll help you, promise.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum