Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
madelaine446s@gmail.com

WED 6/24 PIIICKLES Empty WED 6/24 PIIICKLES

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:34 pm
Hello all! I have been reading and liking people's post and wasn't logged in, smh, from coming here thru email notification. I felt dumb lol. I have had a week from hell with my parents taking in active heroin addicts to "help them".. I found a place to stay, for now. I have been allowing that chaos & anger to distract me from this exercise for all 4 days consecutively. I did get  some of this done. I do realize there's no excuse, while having a long talk with my mentor. So, acting homework has to be the FOCUS of my life, not things I cannot change.

Anyways, it was a relaxing effect after awhile, like someone else posted about our homework. I picked an open jar of vapor rub. Which is an amazing smell with the camphor, menthol, eucalyptus. This is sadly enough, the kind of sense memory and active imagination that I have not actively been in touch with. I need to do this activity every day of my life until it feels genuinely easy.

Wednesday exercise:
Breath deep breaths
tapping "what do I see"
visualize the object on my partners plate when I truly see it
picked up a jar of dill pickles
tried to smell but the smell I couldnt keep consistant.
I struggled to open the lid, but did too much struggling, instead of simplicity.
Lauren grabbed the jar and struggled with it in a different way.
It's a very hard balance for me, thus far, to concentrate on the steps in order and GENUINELY and throughout the WHOLE time see, feel and smell.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum