Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
geoffreyculbertson

DIPPING, or Discovering Imaginary Objects Empty DIPPING, or Discovering Imaginary Objects

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 pm
Contemplating the right mental object can onlock a world of belief, since belief is the actors bread and butter, doing the work to find the right mental object is probably worth our time...discovering a mental object in The Process is called DIPPING.

1. Create anchors. 3 breaths on third breathe exhale, open eyes uncover drawer and draw 2-5 anchors AS FAST AS POSSIBLE (to the point of exhaustion)

2. Soft focus draw in the empty space around the objects. Make sound.

3. ¨I wonder what I see of my anchors¨ be an expert in your discription. Project out.

4. Look into the empty spaces and disciver and imaginary object. Keep searching until you find the one with the most psycho-emotional waight.

Thoughts:

Dipping is a technique to find triggers in your subconsious. Like a very specific affective memory.
Anchors are a form of misdirection for the cognitive mind. Throw the dog a bone Cool

Ïf your not bullshitting your succeeding¨ - JM
Jonmenick

DIPPING, or Discovering Imaginary Objects Empty Re: DIPPING, or Discovering Imaginary Objects

Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:33 pm
I think you are starting to really have fun with this Process. Cool beans.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum