Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chaia

Up-close- Streaming for a scenario Empty Up-close- Streaming for a scenario

Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:04 pm
—“ through streaming, we can create circumstances that we can play”

This week we dove into the details of another persons image streaming.

this is applicable to when we have a character and we want to discover more about them. 

we again build on the dream as a foundation and allow more images to come to us.
Joyce did this with the man from her dream and we went there with her,
really seeing and sending this man in his environment.

The power in this was that through all of the details that we received we were able to get a feel of his personality and his current state.
if the scene were to start then and he was approached by another character, we knew what he likely was thinking/feeling and how he might approach the scene.
“ there is value in knowing his state.”

these are mostly educated, based on the details “guesses.”
 they have the most OOMPH.

we dove into what thoughts/feeling were going on in his mind but in the end it really doesn’t matter because we know that his current state is “ resolved.”

through discovering that Gregory is likely an expert, he has the ability to snap out of the state of mind he is/was in and put his best foot forward in his next interaction. 

I really loved the scenario and facts we came up with. I was feelin it.
it felt collaborative.

I also loved the streaming that I did with a dream I had recently.
I loved exploring this person.

I missed a good bit of what Jon said because my service kept deciding to be worst one times he was talking. But I was able to follow, as far as I know. The rest of class in the entire time Joyce shared I could hear everything. 

Jonmenick

Up-close- Streaming for a scenario Empty Re: Up-close- Streaming for a scenario

Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:58 am
I am so happy that you are finding your way through this work.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum