Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tiffanie

Tuesday streaming  Empty Tuesday streaming

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:47 pm
In Tuesday’s class we worked together and put ourselves back in our childhood bedrooms. Before doing the exercise, we practiced the idea of zooming in on an anchor by focusing on something in our current space and getting as close to that object as possible. I found this exercise to be very helpful to get the idea of how zooming in on an anchor when streaming would feel. Once we began the actual exercise, I had a much easier time focusing on the Barbie doll tucked under my bed, staring at her sparkling blue eye. Something else I found interesting is when we saw through the perspective of the object. It put me staring at the ceiling fan going round and round, which is something I would do as a child out of boredom. Even though I had a ton of toys I stayed bored a lot . One more thing to add is at first I have a hard time staring into space when we begin, I have to close my eyes. This is interesting to me because when I’m not asked to do so I stare off in space all the time, literally seeing right past an object or person. I will continue to try and begin eyes open and maybe at some point I will get there.
Jonmenick

Tuesday streaming  Empty Re: Tuesday streaming

Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:50 am
Constant discoveries.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum