Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chaia

Re enter the dream— as template  Empty Re enter the dream— as template

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:27 pm
re enter the dream

We are entering that semi conscious. We are aware. But our cognitive mind is at rest. is in trust mode. Allowing.
This is the dream state. We are not controlling.
Being here is learning to live in the 5th dimension. The most conscious way of living in this density reality.
We are at peace because we are not forcing or resisting.

It is important to sensitize ourselves to our environment. Our senses. Our sight is our go to.
But our work is to expand beyond that- To bypass the impulse to SEE everything, but tune in to our hearing, smell, physical and emotional feelings, etc.
We are really there if our body has re-entered that environment beyond what we see. We keep our eyes just barely open and out of focus.
New sensations appear to us. We are not replicating the dream. We are re-creating it with new elements that we may not have noticed before. We are re-entering that conscious state and our dream gives us just the foundation, our free flow imagination gives us the rest.

**sensory triggers to produce experience**
Class 9-
streaming works better if we are triggered from her other Senses- IN it before you see it. 

art requires technique and artistic sensibility and acute receivers- our senses.

Awaken your senses! Sense stream.

“Get off of memory and have triggers to new experiences”
enter work through since triggers rather than visual and move into creating imagery from other sources.
FEEL enough to not indicate.

Excercise-
 1. closer eyes and our minds eyes and stay with the senses
2. don’t allow it to become a narrative, just please
3. Open yourself up to any Senses (which sense is best way to enter?) 

I enjoyed this deeply relaxing exercise.

Our primal mover is our deeper senses-
make us act move decide like when you love some thing because of its smell. actors have to be primal.

class 10-
getting into the space is paramount. Imaging before streaming. Streaming as a prelude to a acting— if you do it right, you’ll come out with emotional/layered continence.
if we are engaged with streaming, it comes to life. The senses are the launching pad- New things will grow but we need a couple that bring us to some place.(a specific dream helps launch it, this is the foundation/template aka hand holds and we let our imagination fill the rest)
The dream was for the anchor points and is the groundwork to explore from.

— for me, when I hear, images would still accompany the sounds. It is challenging to isolate other senses from sight—

in this class we introduced a symbol.
we have to trick the mind out of giving us the answer- mind wants to give importance to our anchors.
we discover a symbol for the character since objects reflect character and reveals them to us.
—mind moves us intuitively to places that reveal more
 —go into the space written in the script and then go beyond-Have instincts to what to open up and smell until you get it and understand the character

I explored with a new recent dream for this class. I did find some resistance and allowing other things that were not in my dream to appear to me. I did find a symbol.
(allow it to affect you and trust it’s enough to work with. )

Jonmenick

Re enter the dream— as template  Empty Re: Re enter the dream— as template

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:54 am
We become like water, we flow, but we stay within the banks of the river. The more we flow the less obstructions deter our path.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum