Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tanyakelley

CLASS RECAP 6/25 Empty CLASS RECAP 6/25

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:45 pm
Today we got to dive into our boxes or drawers. We relaxed, took a few breaths and on the 3d breath on the exhale, we lifted the lid, or removed the cover and focus on the biggest, most apparent objects. These are the anchors. Generally we will have have about 3-5. I had 4. Tagging quickly, not giving the mind any time to interfere we went into gibberish over the objects. Then, after 90 seconds, we gave a soft focus for a minute just to look at the box. we traced from left to right in clockwise direction. The main take away is for this to create an impression. Not a memory. We harvest from the impression.

As we went through the exercise one by one, I really enjoyed watching everyone work. It was in the zooming, where things really came to life. Experiencing the exercise with people while they were having their experience, opened the senses. Just like zooming added a more personal level, the zooming in the objects here did the same. For me, as i traced and talked about all of my anchors, once I was instructed to zoom into the gift box, there is where SMELL came to life. Lavender. The smell of my wedding. It's almost like the on switch gets flipped up when we zoom. Things start really moving within. I could see it with everyone and was more open with them as they zoomed in.

Great class!
Jonmenick

CLASS RECAP 6/25 Empty Re: CLASS RECAP 6/25

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:17 am
Tonight, we go deeper!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum