Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ahobbs

Dreams Part 3,  Analyzing the Atmosphere, Objects & People Empty Dreams Part 3, Analyzing the Atmosphere, Objects & People

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:37 pm
Dreams Part 3 July 21, 2020

We returned to our dream of the prior week. Jon asked us to project ourselves into our dreams as a witness and place ourselves in a most advantageous position. He told us to find a person in our dream. Other than me (the dreamer) there was no one really there. But I looked into a corner of the room and there was a child. At first I wasn’t sure if it were a boy or a girl. I decided not to worry about that. They were maybe 9-10 years old. Jon told us to examine them, smell, touch and sight. I did their hair smelled like baby shampoo, and their skin like ivory soap. They had on a red striped cotton tee shirt and blue shorts. Jon told us to search their pockets and put the things we found on the floor in front of them. Suddenly pockets appeared where I hadn’t noticed them before. We were to pick 5 things that we thought were interesting and examine them. After I did that I noticed that there was a small breast pocket that I hadn’t seen before.

After that we were told to eliminate our work and go with Joyce’s work. Joyce was going to describe the person in her dream and the objects she found in their pockets. We were to experience it as if we were her. Joyce was good so I could do that most of the time.

The man in Joyce’s streaming was our character.

Time & Place:
Twilight 5:45 (Transition time)
Near water (water symbolizes birth, cleansing, it is vital for survival)
High tides (sandy beach)
Waves breaking

Character:
Alone (lonely ??)
Not from there
Hair was layered
Stubble beard
Muscular – tone
Comfortable
Relaxed
Pondering
Conventional Clothing
Comfortable worn shirt
Salt of Earth
Steady as a rock
Unexceptional man

Objects:
$10,000 check made out to Coastal Properties dated May 2020
Receipts for dinner (diner for 1) he just had – oysters, wine, ??
Watch with roman numerals (conservative)

We need to develop a profile of the character. Pay “What if”
Create a circumstance we can play.
We can take this to a 2nd stream. You might ask “I wonder what is in his wallet”

Possible Conclusions:
He is a salesman perhaps real estate. = Expert
He may be having a mid-life crisis – assessing his life and accepting his choices
Psycho-Emotional state – he is lonely, sad but resolved. If he is depressed he knows how to snap out of it.

Layers - when we are dealing with ourselves and have inter-conflict.

RESOLVED is the single word description

We don’t need to know what his resolution is.

Streaming Leads to an Icon.

#1. Atmosphere
#2. Objects
#3. People

DON’T RUSH

Below is a link for an internet page that gives the meanings for 40 symbols. It is interesting
https://visme.co/blog/symbols-and-meanings/

MEdwardsen likes this post

Jonmenick

Dreams Part 3,  Analyzing the Atmosphere, Objects & People Empty Re: Dreams Part 3, Analyzing the Atmosphere, Objects & People

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:50 am
What a great breakdown from the work!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum