Screen Artists Co-op
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
madelaine446s@gmail.com

Last Wednesday oooga booga Empty Last Wednesday oooga booga

Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Well, that was some much needed silly fun from last class. I forget at times that it's still supposed to be, at the end of the day. The longer I've worked with ya'll, the more it is clear that the behind the scenes work that I drag my feet to do, will make the outcome of getting on set, kinda better all around. If anyone was curious, I've had Liposuction in order to do a breast surgery from cancer complications. I am cancer free, but it's the gift that keeps on dragging me back to the hospital. Please check in with your sick friends and take physical ACTION, to be there for them. It will make so much difference. I am healing very well, physically. Emotionally, pushing on. I am looking for a drug free place to live in the Hampton Roads area, hopefully $500 all included. Any connections, please let me know! 757-805-5310. madelaine446s@gmail.com

So, the gibberish was fun. I think the point was to get us away from the words and into the moment. I am encouraged to work on new accents and the impersanations I used to be preety good at. Being prepared with them, I wouldn't have to be insecure when the audition tapes are rolling.I regret not writing down any exact quotes, but I am reading other peoples posts.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum